The DeepStack Extravaganza 3.5 Poker Tournament at the Venetian Las Vegas
The DeepStack Extravaganza Poker tournaments are one of the most popular festivals in the world. The Casino hosts 5 major events annually, for great tournament action and a legion of excitement, players get to play their favorite game and a chance to win some big real money prizes. The DeepStack Extravaganza 3.5 tournament will be held from September 10th, 2015 thorough to October 4th, 2015, and the prize pool in total is an amazing $1.7 million! Each day over the period of this tournament prizes ranging from $150k up to $400 can be won at various events. A full schedule can be downloaded from the casino in PDF format. The poker suite rates apply, all of the DSE events have a buy in of $300 or more, Weekday $129 (Sundays to Thursdays) and Weekends $209 (Fridays through to Saturdays). Registration for the 12pm events begins at 9pm the day prior to each event. Registration for 4pm and the 7pm events begins two hours before the event. Entry and a single re-entry is allowed each day, check the full set of rules.
Would you like to play poker online?
USA Gambling News
- Borgata Tournaments for September and Winter November 9, 2020
- Borgata Hotel and Casino November 9, 2020
- Latest No Deposit Casino Bonus Codes November 2, 2020
- BetUS Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes October 14, 2020
- Atlantis City Tournament Scheduled for September October 4, 2020
- New USA Friendly Casinos August 27, 2020
- USA's Gambling Legislation Future After the 2016 Presidential Elections August 19, 2020
- AGA Election Guide Ensures that the Voice of Online Gaming Will be Heard August 19, 2020
- California's Governor has Ok'ed Charitable Gambling at Pro-games August 19, 2020
- New Casinos to Open Soon November/December 2016 August 19, 2020