Gambit and Playboy Are To Make Real Money Mobile Games
Gambit Gaming and playboy have announced that they have partnered to jointly create games for real money wagering for mobile devices. This move will bring Playboy to the crossroads of the thirty billion mobile gaming market as well as the four hundred billion worldwide gambling market. Gambit and Playboy will be releasing new games during 2016, they will be in the skills based category, this means that players will place wagers on the outcomes of the games based on skills and not just pure luck. These games will be for the UK’s mobile market and the USA’s land based casinos in Atlantic City and Las Vegas.
A winning partnershipEric Mayerhofer, CEO of Gambit Gaming, said that they were thrilled to be working with Playboy, and went on to say that Playboy was an incredible company that has a rich history with casinos and arcades. He said that it was a dream come true to be able to create new skill based gaming, that will help them to grow their audience of customers with this iconic brand. Gambit is a technical company, their gaming allows real money gambling on video games. They support a wide range of genres for on-site and online gaming. They also support the mobile platform. The company began with a goal to bridge games and gambling, they are a portfolio company of American Capital. Playboy Enterprises President Matt Nordby, said in a statement that real money gaming is a industry that is thriving, and that Gambit was an innovator in this industry. He also believes that consumers will be attracted to the powerful mobile and the land based skilled gaming experience that they will be creating together. Mr Nordby said that the distinction between skill based games and gambling is important. He stated that gambling company fall under strict regulations and they were limited to small territories, he mentioned that games of skill, such as, poker were given more territories. Gambit has stated that they will adhere to the current laws pertaining to Nevada that apply to games of skill, and that they will deal with the various regulations related to other jurisdictions. Gambit Gaming works very closely with game developers, in order to ‘gamblify’ and publish their games within new markets. They tap into the lucrative land based and mobile casino markets.
- Best USA Casinos To Download September 30, 2020
- Slots Technology IS Aiming to Help Gamblers to Know When to Stop August 19, 2020
- Top Games On Café Casino August 19, 2020
- MGM Resorts Plans To Make Its Luxury Comforts Felt In The Online Gaming Scene August 19, 2020
- Betfair Investors are to Raise 250 Million Euro from Share Sales August 19, 2020
- VR Casino Slots August 19, 2020
- Cafe Casino has gone online August 19, 2020
- Live Dealer at Cool Cat Casino August 19, 2020
- Slots.LV Casino has Gotten Bigger and Better August 19, 2020
- Slots Games for Mobile Devices at Online Casinos USA August 19, 2020