What the MGM iGaming Platform will Bring to NJ Players
Since New Jersey legalized online gambling a little over three years ago, it’s grown in popularity and is generating millions of dollars for casino operators every month now. It’s a trend that MGM can’t afford to overlook anymore, which is exactly why it’s partnering up with GVC to bring another online gambling platform to New Jersey gamblers. The iGaming platform will be coming to New Jersey this year, and it’s going to be backed by the well-known and reputable GVC Holdings PLC company, a business based out of the Isle of Man. The platform should offer hundreds of games, as well as some good poker gameplay, which is good news for New Jersey players looking for more variety.
What the Online Site Will OfferThe new site will come packed with over 300 different games to choose from that work on both mobile devices and desktop computers. Not only that, but the iGaming Platform will support a series of poker tournaments as well, appealing to players looking for strategic poker games.
Supported by a Leading Online PlatformGVC is a top-rated online gambling company that has licenses in a total of 18 different countries throughout the world. The company has been in business for many years and recently acquired bwin.party over the last year, making it into an even more capable platform overall.
Housed at the BorgataIn order to operate an online casino in New Jersey the online company has to be affiliated with a physical business in the area. The MGM Borgata is serving as the physical location that’s offering a license to the GVC based platform to open up this gambling opportunity. It’s the hope of MGM that this new opportunity will push the Borgata up to the top for online New Jersey casinos in terms of revenue and overall success.
A Potential Springboard into other StatesThe United States is expected to legalize gambling in other states in the future, and both MGM and GVC want to springboard their initial online platform into more casino holdings throughout the country as those opportunities open up. That would bring more top-level online gambling features to players throughout the US, and serve as an excellent opportunity for these two companies. This latest iGaming platform will be an exciting addition for New Jersey players, and should offer some new games and online experiences for players to try out.
USA Gambling News
- Borgata Tournaments for September and Winter November 9, 2020
- Borgata Hotel and Casino November 9, 2020
- Latest No Deposit Casino Bonus Codes November 2, 2020
- BetUS Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes October 14, 2020
- Atlantis City Tournament Scheduled for September October 4, 2020
- New USA Friendly Casinos August 27, 2020
- USA's Gambling Legislation Future After the 2016 Presidential Elections August 19, 2020
- AGA Election Guide Ensures that the Voice of Online Gaming Will be Heard August 19, 2020
- California's Governor has Ok'ed Charitable Gambling at Pro-games August 19, 2020
- New Casinos to Open Soon November/December 2016 August 19, 2020