Borgata Tournaments for September and Winter
The Main Event’s Details
The Borgata Poker Open 2015 from September 8 to 25
This is three separate events as follows:
Borgata 2 Million Tournament
This Tournament has $2 Million guaranteed
It runs from Tuesday, September 8 through to Friday, September 11.
This is a No Limit Hold'em Re-Entry Tournament with a $500 plus $60 plus entry.
The Almighty Million Tournament
The tournament has $1 Million Guaranteed
It runs from Sunday, September 13 though to Thursday, September 17.
Deep Stack No Limit Hold'em Re-Entry tournament has a $350 Buy-In plus $50 entry.
The $3 Million WPT Championship Guaranteed Event
To be held on Sunday, September 20 through to Friday, September 25
This is a No Limit Hold'em Re-Entry event has a $3,300 Buy-in plus $200 entry.
The Grand Prize
Is a $3,500 entry into the Televised $3 Million, Guaranteed WPT Borgata Championship event.
All entrants must have Must have a valid ID plus My Borgata card to play in the tournaments. All of the tournaments do not issue refunds. Check your receipt before you leave the window. Players must be 21 or older. Seating Might b limited, so get in as quick as you can.
USA Gambling News
- New USA Friendly Casinos August 27, 2020
- USA's Gambling Legislation Future After the 2016 Presidential Elections August 19, 2020
- AGA Election Guide Ensures that the Voice of Online Gaming Will be Heard August 19, 2020
- California's Governor has Ok'ed Charitable Gambling at Pro-games August 19, 2020
- New Casinos to Open Soon November/December 2016 August 19, 2020
- Online Gambling A Confusing Legal Line August 19, 2020
- Poker Stars Late Arrival in New Jersey a A Blessing In Disguise August 19, 2020
- Senate President is in Favor of Regulating and Taxing Fantasy Sports August 19, 2020
- A Case for Legalization of Online Gambling Nationwide August 19, 2020
- Ohio Has Declared No Child Support then No Jackpot August 19, 2020